Individual Meat Loaves
This Recipe is from theP90X2 Nutrition guide. We are currently doing P90X2 and the recipes they recommend are fantastic!
2 egg whites
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp ketchup
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 lb lean ground chicken or turkey breast
3 tbsp minced onion
1 small can tomato sauce
nonstick cooking spray
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites well with whisk.
- Stir in oats, Worcestershire, garlic powder, ketchup, salt, and pepper
- Add ground meet and onions and mix well
- Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into an oval-shaped loaf.
- lightly spray a foil lined, rimmed baking pan with cooking spray and place loaves on prepared pan, cover each loaf with tomato sauce,
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Peanut Colada Roll
This was a special treat my husband came up with. I am a peanut butter addict!
(1) 6″ whole wheat tortilla
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 tbsp granola
1 tbsp shredded coconut
Spread peanut butter on the tortilla
Sprinkle with the other toppings
Roll up and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
Peanut Colada Shakeology
I loved the peanut colada roll so much that I decided to recreate it in a Shakeology
1 Scoop or packet Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup skim or almond milk
1/2 cup water (optional)
1 Tbsp peanut butter
dash of coconut extract
apx 1 cup ice
Blend and serve. Sprinkle with a little granola for extra texture and crunch
Chocolate Shakeology Balls
A seriously decadent and healthy choice for a bedtime snack
8 Tablespoons PB2
3 Tablespoons Natural Peanut butter
½ Cup Shakeology Protein Powder
3 Tablespoons Raw Honey
½ Cup Quick Oats
Mix PB2 with water until it’s a paste like consistency. Mix all ingredients, including the PB2 mixture together in a mixing bowl. It make take some time to blend all of the ingredients together. If it’s too sticky, sprinkle in additional protein powder so that it’s a pretty dry/crumbly texture.
Next – Roll mixture into small individual balls (about a ping-pong ball size) and place on a wax sheet. Makes about 12 balls, 1 ounce each. Put in freezer until firm.
NUTRITION: (serving size 1 ball)